2022 K LEAGUE
- CLOSED -
We’ve partnered with The Austin Spurs and started a basketball league that will kick off in the beginning of April!
Registration will end on April 30th. Do not wait, sign up today!
The FitKid Academy
The Fitness School and our sponsor, The Austin Spurs, will host the K-League Youth Basketball Program for its 2nd season starting April 9th. With training concepts designed by The Austin Spurs to accommodate youth players on all levels, K-League Youth Basketball Coaches will assist our players in working to further skills, understand the concept of team play, and have FUN! It is here, we introduce team offensive and defensive concepts, while encouraging individual and group fundamentals.
Any boy or girl, between the 5th and 8th grades are encouraged to participate in this League. All players are arranged in groups according to age, size, and ability. Join now, space is limited!
- Every player will receive a complimentary ticket to Spurs home game
- Each player receives a custom Spurs jersey to wear in their games
- Player Tryouts/Evaluations – Austin Sports Center (Program designed by The Spurs for our FitKids!)
- Teams are assembled by skill level and will be matched equally
- – 2 x Practice/1 x Game-Practice/2 x Games per week format until Playoffs
- 12 game season
- All games played on Saturday and Sunday
- Round Robin tournament play will start at the end of the season
- K-League Kick-Off Classic will be played at the HEB Center on March 5th, before the Austin Spur home game
- League champions will then be awarded during halftime of that Spurs game, or during a separate Spurs game